Saturday 28 June 2014

Who am I?

Hi, I decided to start blogging because I've always had the interest in sharing my opinion with the rest of the world. I plan to share with all of my potential readers the experiences I've faced as well as going to face in life, including how I overcome some of the difficulties I go through on a daily basis.

I am also in the process of writing a book that I wish to publish in 8 years. My interest in writing grew on me as I read books often. As reading is something I enjoyed, I wanted to be the person behind the whole process and making someone else feel the emotions I felt while reading a book by another author. It is my dream to publish a book one day.

I hope many of you would stay and share this journey with me in becoming an author. I would also be doing another blogpost fairly soon on one of my biggest obstacle I face in life. Stay tuned and share with your friends!


xoxo, elly.

No comments:

Post a Comment