Tuesday 22 July 2014

Questions & Answers

Heyyyyy

This is a blog post where you get to know me a little better. 20 questions, all randomly selected :) 

1. Coffee or Tea?
Tea. I fall sick when I drink coffee, so I avoid it. Hahaha

2. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed? 
Closed! I can't have them open or my cats will rummage through all my clothes.

3. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Hmm, I do, but half way through it I just forget I'm counting and end up not. Hahahaha

4. Do you chew your pens and/or pencils?
I don't, but I do tap them against my chin.

5. Do you still watch cartoons?
Not necessarily cartoons but I still watch Disney, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network :) 

6. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Hahahaha well. 

7. Are you lazy? 
Hahahahaha yes. 

8. Do you watch Ellen? 
Who doesn't? 

9. What did your 5 year old self respond to the "What did you want to be when you grow up" question?
Astronaut. I still do actually. 

10. Last time you cried? 
Does crying of laughter count? It happened just a couple of hours ago, hahahaha 

11. Ideal vacation?
A place where I can just lay back and relax as the world goes by. No shopping. Just me, food, and silence. 

12. What are your hobbies? 
I enjoy playing netball. I also love to go for hikes in the jungle. I like forests. 

13. Nightlight? 
No, but I do light candles before I sleep. Those 4-hour ones.

14. Computer or TV?
TV. I don't use the computer unless I really have to. I upload blog posts through my phone, hahaha 

15. Would you start vlogging?
Nope, I don't think my life's that interesting. And if it's interesting enough, it'll be in a blog post with pictures! 

16. Celebrity crush?
Channing Tatum; ever since She's the Man aired. 

17. Favourite reality show?
I enjoy Survivor. I also enjoy Dancing with the Stars. I won't choose between the 2.

18. Which country would you choose to live if you were given a sponsored trip for a month?
I want to travel the world so anywhere would do. But if I really have to choose, I'd say New Zealand. 

19. Are you studying?
Yes. I'm still a student. Graduating in May 2016. 

20. Do you wear a bra at home? 
I don't. Unless there are guests over of course. Hahahaha 

That's all for now! I think I'll do more of these once a month. With just 5 questions. Really random questions that people don't really think of asking! 

Also, I've crossed the 100 followers mark on twitter! Thank you! 

Have a great day! Don't forget to share my blog with your friends if you enjoy the content! More interesting things awaits :) 


xoxo, elly.

No comments:

Post a Comment