Saturday 19 July 2014

Scented Candles

Helllluuuu, 

I've wanted to talk about this for a long time. I finally found the time to. I'm in love. With scented candles. 


I'm just kidding, but seriously though, I'm obsessed with these! I used to not light candles in the house because I am afraid of fire. I received a set of amazing candles last Christmas from a friend in a game of secret Santa. 

I decided to use it as I took a bath. It felt amazing. The smell it emits and the atmosphere it gives, it's honestly the most amazing feeling. 


I'm currently burning an apple-scented one I bought from IKEA recently. I love those from Yankee Candle though, they have a variety of scents ranging from Lemon Lavender to Sea Coral to even Margarita Time! 

I need to get more soon! 

I didn't mean to sound like an obsessed scented candles person, hahaha I just really love them! Also this is not a sponsored blogpost. It's something I genuinely love :) 

Do share with me different scented-candles that you love! I'd love to try burning a new scent once in awhile! 

Have a great day! 


xoxo, elly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment