Tuesday 5 August 2014

A DELAY

Helllooo, 

I know it's been more than a week since I last made a blogpost, but trust me, it was all for a good cause! 

I've been writing my book during my free time! And also, being a student, and it being close to the end of semester, I didn't have much free time :( 

My exams are around the corner, but I promise I'll put up more posts! 

Anyway, I've had a couple of ideas on what to write to the extent that I don't want to post any of them! Hahaha heh, it happens sometimes I guess. 

I have a feeling it's gonna be a really not so proper blogpost... It's just me ranting/discussing my life at this moment. Hahaha 

I've gotten a couple of private messages on tweeter (@ellysharday) lately. I'm quite surprised! And to those who have messaged me, thank you. I know I've already replied but I'd like to say that those messages means a lot to me. And I appreciate them :)

Anyhoooo, I went shopping last Saturday, not "shopping" shopping but just a random walk from location A to B and going to the shops in between and just getting random things hahaha

To make it more interesting, my next blogpost will be on what I bought! 

I think that's about all. I'll be back in 2 days with another blogpost! Stay tuned! 


xoxo, elly.

No comments:

Post a Comment