Sunday 10 August 2014

Eggs Benedict

Hello,

This morning, I made Eggs Benedict for breakfast! 


I didn't have the usual Hollandaise sauce so instead I decided to make it with my own take to it! 

I added 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon honey mustard, and another tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.

I bought some bagels yesterday. Mediterranean Bagels which includes herbs in it. I used turkey ham and also added babybel cheese. 

First, I toasted the bagels (sliced in the middle) with babybel cheese spread on it. Placed a slice of ham on it and then poached the eggs. 

Added the eggs on top and topped it off with the sauce I made! 

I'm very satisfied with my first attempt at making Eggs Benedict. It left me craving for more! Now we know what's gonna be my breakfast the next few days.... 
 
Try it out! And comment down below or leave me a message on twitter @ellysharday on how it turned out! Also let me know if there's anything you'll like me to try and give you some hints :) 


xoxo, elly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment