Friday 5 September 2014

VMA 2014 REVIEW

Hello, 

I thought I'll start something different on my blog. Since the VMAs was around a week ago, and there were some different clothes seen there, I felt like I'll share my thoughts on them. 

I don't mean to hate anyone, I truly love every single one I've mentioned. This is just a review of what they wore to the VMAs in 2014. 

Here we go: 


Julianne Hough looks amazing with that short hair, and I like the dress she's wearing except for the middle section... I'm not loving the split. 


Victoria Justice looks her age. I'd say a great look for her! 


Sure, she looks decent enough. 


I kinda like what she's wearing. It suits her style. 


This outfit shouts GWEN STEFANI to me. 


It reminded me of frozen. But Iggy looks good here. 


I really like this. 


I just don't get this outfit. Why? 


It feels awkward. 


Matches her style.


Well, that's a romper. On Taylor Swift. Doesn't quite feel right.


Out of all 5, Normani's the only one who looks like she's comfortable and ready.


I don't know what I feel about this dress. But I know it doesn't feel right for me. 


She looks like a little sweet girl just like her name. 


Well, she's Queen B. 


She doesn't look comfortable to me. And the dress feels like it's a silky night gown. 


I just found there to be one too many slits. 


And last but not least, Miley Cyrus. I kinda liked what she wore, not too revealing, matches her style and at the same time decent to me. 


Like I said earlier, this is only my opinion on what they wore for the VMAs red carpet in 2014. I don't hate any of them. They are all truly amazing and talented. 

Leave me a comment below to share your thoughts or tweet me more pictures @ellysharday and I'll retweet them or put them in another blogpost. 

Come back next week for another post! 


xoxo, elly. 




All images courtesy of Google Images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment