Saturday 12 July 2014

Sleep

Hey there, 

This post is going to be about sleep. Yes, sleep. 

Do you enjoy sleeping? I know I do! I find those who don't, a little out of this world.

I have a friend. Who hates sleeping. He sleeping for 4 hours a day. I don't get it. How does one survive with only 4 hours of sleep a day. And a total of 28 hours of sleeping in a week. And he's always not proper at work... He says he's tired, but when we tell him to sleep, he doesn't want to... It's crazy! 

I for one need at least 6 hours a day. I can go up to 20 hours if I'm reallllllly tired. I enjoy sleeping. I think sleep is important. I choose sleep over work. Yes. Sleep over work. 

Some people asks me, how do I sleep so good at night and still manage to reach the office 10 minutes earlier everyday. It's really simple. and this is what I follow: 

The key to good sleep is sleeping early. Go to bed by 11pm everyday (earlier if possible). Make sure to have a shower before you sleep, this is to keep your skin fresh and breathable. And you'll also feel very comfortable. Put on some loose clothes and if you washed your hair, get it dried first. Next, just hop on to bed and make sure to keep all electronics away from you (so you'll not get tempted to use it!) And then, you sleep! You'll be getting up in the morning feeling super fresh and very ready for the day! 

I recommend everyone to try this! It works for me and also my colleague who asked me about it! You should give it a try and tell me if it works for you @ellysharday on twitter! 


xoxo, elly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment