Thursday 3 July 2014

Today's Breakfast

Good morning beautiful people! 

This morning I had the most amazing breakfast! It wasn't only amazing, it was healthy too! I thought I'd share it with you :) 

I made eggs with hotdogs and toasts! It's really simple to do and also if you're living on your own, this would be something that you'll want to know about just because of its simplicity and deliciousness.

What do you need: 
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 hot dog (or 2) 
- 2 slices of bread
- a pinch of salt
- a dash of pepper
- mozzerrella shredded cheese

What do you have to do: 
- Crack the eggs in a skillet, season it with salt and pepper and cover it over low to medium heat. Cook for about 4-6 minutes. Place egg on a serving plate.

- Slice the hot dog down the middle so there's 2 long strips. Place in same skillet and let it cook on one side. Flip it 150 seconds later. Remove and place on the serving plate alongside the eggs. 

- Toast the bread in a toaster or simply place it in the skillet to warm and crisp up. Once it's up to satisfaction, serve on plate. 

- Serve shredded cheese on the hot toast so it would melt. 

- Serve with a glass of fresh juice.

That was by far the simplest yet most delicious breakfast I've ever had. Let me know in the comments below how it was if you tried it! Don't forget to share this with your friends! 

I know I said there'll be pictures. However, I was having difficulties uploading it. 

You can also request what you'll like me to write about on my next blogpost through twitter, @ellysharday :)


xoxo, elly.

No comments:

Post a Comment